,

piątek, 9 czerwca 2017

What dress for the wedding?


Prom Dresses



Hello!

Today another dose of beautiful dresses and post in English. Let me know what do you think about that? 
As you know the wedding season is in progress. I will also have some weddings this year and I'm looking for the perfect dress. When I entered this site >>> Pickedlooks <<<, my eyes glowed.  There are so many wonderful dresses there. I saw one dress and then I liked another one. It is hard to decide on one. I want them all! I decided to present you this page and show you some dresses that captured me. 

On this page you will find different types of dresses :


This color, this type, this lace.. OMG it's so perfect! I love this Off-the-shoulder dress.



This one is so beautiful too. I think this dress will be perfect to wedding. What do you think? There are many colors to choose from. There is also a white that would be perfect for a wedding, but certainly not one of you would like to be original and have a wedding dress in an unusual color.




I love that dress! I love this color! 


What do you think about this dress? I love dresses with lace! The dress is in bright, powder pink color and the lace is white. It works beautifully with each other.



I love this color. I always wanted to have a dress of the this color but never managed to buy one.


These were my chosen dresses, and which dress do you like the most? Let me know in the comments.

See you soon!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz